Within Daikin Europe NV the Service Operations Division is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They can ask the most complex technical questions about our products. They will be helped trough our helpdesk, training programs in our Daikin Academy and on-site. Furthermore the warranty treatment and the European spare parts supply chain belong to the responsibilities of the service department.
- You have regular contact with our customers in the whole EMEA region and answer their technical questions concerning spare parts (selections, specification, finding alternatives or compatible components,…).
- For this you and the other team members work together with the warehouse, the design department and our suppliers (European factories or other parts centres.) You develop technical solutions for our customers and report possible problems to the service management.
- You are responsible for the coordination of spare parts lists, the creation and maintenance of the spare parts master data.
- This way you ensure an optimal customer satisfaction.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in one of the following fields: Mechanics / Electro mechanics / Electronics / Cooling- and heating techniques / Thermodynamics
- Experience is not absolutely required, but it is an asset.
- You have an analytical approach to solve problems.
- You are open-minded and have the necessary communicative skills to work smoothly in team link.
- You are service and customer oriented and have necessary organisation talent.
- A good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- You are a perseverant and you are familiar with the current software packets (MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word).
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.