The Technical Services Department supports our European network of service people and distributors and is thereby responsible for the technical after sales services.
As a Technical Service Engineer, you are responsible for a variety of activities:
- You will provide important technical support to our network of service people and distributors.
- You will be responsible for the transfer of technical information. This means that you will have to prepare and create service manuals and take care of technical product training in our Daikin Academy.
- You will have to deal with technical questions about our products. You will receive these questions by telephone, mail or on-site.
- You will evaluate requests for warranty.
- By thinking of proactive solutions and implementing them, you will anticipate damage claims together with the quality departments of the factories that are involved.
- Your function has a European dimension, so you will make regular short trips abroad.
- You have a Master’s degree as industrial engineer, preferably in electro mechanics.
- Your diploma represents only the beginning of your knowledge, as we seek people who will continue to gain more proficiency in this specific domain.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and/or air conditioning is a plus.
- You are a solution-oriented thinker and persistent in finishing your tasks.
- You are able to communicate fluently.
- You work well in a team and you have the necessary administrative skills.
- You speak fluent English. Knowledge of an additional European language is an asset.
- You are familiar with the current software packages.
- Short business trips abroad are no problem for you. You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.