Within our EMEA Development Centre, and more specific in the EMEA Development Quality Department, the Product Reliability Section is responsible for the quality judgment of newly developed products. This validation is done by testing and through evaluation of new prototypes during the development process, before products are launched in the market.
A big challenge, because our products need detailed verification, in order to validate their performance and reliability towards the wide application and operation area.
- Organize and coordinate tests to validate product functionality and reliability.
- Closely cooperate with Product Development to define test criteria, and to identify root cause and to find countermeasure where required.
- Give instructions to and assist the installers who build the test set-ups.
- Deeply evaluate, analyze and confirm the test results and report back to the design department.
- Report to the Product Reliability Manager and during the Development Review meetings.
- Academic scientific or technical education preferably in electro mechanics (e.g. Master Electro-Mechanics).
- You have a hands on mentality and like to evaluate the prototype in actual application (gemba).
- You are driven to achieve the objectives successfully.
- You have a critical mind set to validate products & services (evaluate and when necessary find root cause of issue).
- You have the ability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems (keep schedule without lowering the quality level).
- You are a team player and have an openness to cooperate within the entire organization.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and you can preferably speak other languages (Dutch, …)
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.