Are you a highly organised and experienced Logistics professional seeking to make your next step in your career? Are you able to prioritise tasks and communicate clearly with stakeholders and customers? If you want to join an expanding and ambitious multinational company, while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Logistics Coordinator!
The responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator among others will include:
- Coordinate and organise the distribution of goods from warehouse to customer; communicate with customers, guide them through the process of transportation of goods, prepare and process all relevant documentation, etc.
- Perform warehouse administration activities; stock replenishment and correction, inventory management and inspection, warranty claims processing, etc.
- Liaise with the Logistics Service Providers for matters related to transportation, packaging and warehousing.
- Manage key accounts with suppliers and customers and achieve individual client satisfaction at all times by ensuring timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Coordinate reverse logistical functions including acquisition, distribution, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of goods.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting logistics issues and act as a proactive problem solver.
- Closely monitor the 3PL’s and 4PL’s KPIs checking risks and opportunities and developing -when required- the necessary improvement plan.
- Assist with continuous improvement activities related to supply chain and logistics processes and procedures.
- Prepare accurate scheduled and ad hoc reports for upper management.
The ideal candidate should have:
● University degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field.
● Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics will be considered a plus.
● Minimum four (4) years of experience in Logistics.
● Previous experience in Distribution Services or Warehousing will be considered a plus.
● SAP experience and working knowledge of MS office.
● Excellent command of the English language.
● Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently with moderate supervision.
● Customer-focused, patient, flexible and committed. Able to represent the company to stakeholders and customers in a professional manner.
● Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to overcome obstacles: develop solutions to routine problems following established Daikin policies and procedures. Involvement in team efforts to solve more complex or cross-functional problems.
● Able to work well in a dynamic environment with a sizeable workload and multiple priorities.
● Proactive thinking but also willingness to learn and work as part of a team
● Must display a high level of accuracy in work assignments, detail-oriented.
● Ambassador across the organization for best practices in Logistics in general.
What We Offer:
- Be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team.
- Work experience in an international leading company.
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills.
- Competitive Salary Package and Annual Performance Bonus.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Private Pension Plan.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Special Employee Offers and Discounts.
- Hybrid Way of Working: a mixture of office-based and remote working.
Daikin – Who We Are:
Good climate starts with People
Daikin cares for the climate – with our solutions and for the people.
We use the knowledge, innovation and technologies, dedicated to air, cultivated over many years, to improve the quality of air we breathe and the quality of lives we live. This is our mission.
We value people’s uniqueness, and we believe that our employees are the beating heart of our company, that’s why we drive a people-centred management approach across all countries. Besides, we truly believe in people’s unlimited potential, so we challenge each individual to reach ambitious goals and encourage them to grow to be their best version – both as a professional and as a person.
Daikin is active in over 170 countries. The Daikin Europe Group boasts a powerful sales network of 17 affiliate companies, 4 sales offices and an entire network of independent distributors and sales contracts in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In Europe Daikin has 11.147 Employees and 77 Subsidiaries. Daikin Hellas, subsidiary of Daikin Europe Group, was founded in 2006 and has established itself as a market leader in air conditioning and heating solutions as well as commercial refrigeration systems. With its two offices, in Athens and Thessaloniki, Daikin Hellas focuses on offering high quality products, excellent services and impeccable customer service.
Become part of our Group and Join our Mission by Applying for the role of Logistics Coordinator within the Daikin Hellas’ team today!
Send your CV at email@example.com and mention the position code LC23.