Are you an experienced Supply Chain and Logistics professional seeking to make the next step in your career? Do you have a strong background in process improvement and digitalisation? If you want to join an expanding and ambitious multinational company, while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career, all while using your expertise to meet and exceed your customer’s needs by upgrading the quality service level provided this is a great opportunity to join us as a Logistics Supervisor!
The responsibilities of the Logistics Supervisor among others will include:
- Ensure the optimum operation of the supply chain (inventory management, shipment, supervision of warehouse process flow, distribution of products and spare parts).
- Coordinate the storage, international transportation of goods and improve the efficiency of distribution channels in order to meet and exceed the customer needs.
- Explore opportunities to support the realisation of the short and mid-term goals and company’s targets.
- Effective daily management of the existing Logistics Team; allocating tasks, following up on the execution of activities and projects. Able to cultivate an environment where people want to work together and grow.
- Work towards standardising and streamlining processes and systems and ensure an environment for continuous improvement in order to upgrade the overall performance of the Logistics Team and the Logistics provider and deliver excellent customer service and experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively liaise and engage with customers in order to collect their feedback and insights, so as to gain a better understanding of the customer expectations and make the connection between the company’s strategy and future trends.
- Monitor industry-wide developments and market trends and align them with company’s short and long-term goals.
- Closely liaise and report independently to European Supply Centre with respect to the designated area of responsibility in an accurate and timely manner and contribute to international projects if required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in HVAC, retail, FMCG, tech business is required.
- Previous experience in managing a small team will be desired.
- Background in either multinationals or mid-size companies will be preferred.
- BSc, MSc or MBA in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be an asset.
- Experience working in E-Commerce is a plus.
- Knowledge of Transport Regulation.
- Ability to use and improve internal systems, including procedures and controls; knowledge of lean methodologies will be an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and good working knowledge of SAP will be desired.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to travel for business purposes.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation processes and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Excellent knowledge of logistics market trends and ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing business landscape.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled at working within a collaborative and highly augmented (multiple internal stakeholders, customers, partners and suppliers) environment.
- Desire to meet and exceed customer’s needs and deliver impeccable customer service.
- Experienced in people management and team development and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong results-oriented work ethic and ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with passion for excellence.
- Passionate about the Daikin mission and sustainability more generally.
- Ambassador across the organization for best practices in Logistics and Supply Chain in general.
What We Offer:
- Be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team.
- Work experience in an international leading company.
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills.
- Competitive Salary Package and Annual Performance Bonus.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Private Pension Plan.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Special Employee Offers and Discounts.
- Hybrid Way of Working: a mixture of office-based and remote working.
Daikin – Who We Are:
Good climate starts with People
Daikin cares for the climate – with our solutions and for the people.
We use the knowledge, innovation and technologies, dedicated to air, cultivated over many years, to improve the quality of air we breathe and the quality of lives we live. This is our mission.
We value people’s uniqueness, and we believe that our employees are the beating heart of our company, that’s why we drive a people-centred management approach across all countries. Besides, we truly believe in people’s unlimited potential, so we challenge each individual to reach ambitious goals and encourage them to grow to be their best version – both as a professional and as a person.
Daikin is active in over 170 countries. The Daikin Europe Group boasts a powerful sales network of 17 affiliate companies, 4 sales offices and an entire network of independent distributors and sales contracts in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In Europe Daikin has 11.147 Employees and 77 Subsidiaries. Daikin Hellas, subsidiary of Daikin Europe Group, was founded in 2006 and has established itself as a market leader in air conditioning and heating solutions as well as commercial refrigeration systems. With its two offices, in Athens and Thessaloniki, Daikin Hellas focuses on offering high quality products, excellent services and impeccable customer service.
Become part of our Group and Join our Mission by Applying for the role of Logistics Supervisor within the Daikin Hellas’ team today!
Send your CV at email@example.com and mention the position code LS22.