Does the idea of working in a multinational environment in the position of Helpdesk Coordinator appeal to you? Are you passionate with delivering excellent customer experience and leading a team of talented young professionals?
If so, maybe You are the one we are looking for!
As an Helpdesk Coordinator you will drive the day to day operations of the customer service team to ensure the highest customer service level. Oversee KPIs and CX metrics, review and improve processes & procedures and continuously make improvement proposals. Coach & develop the team and cooperate with internal team(s) to build and execute training plan.
Your duties as an Helpdesk Coordinator will include:
- Leading, coaching and developing the team to effectively manage all forms of customer communication across touch points, providing the best customer experience
- Shift planning & carry out pre-shift briefings and floor management as appropriate
- Daily monitor team targets KPIs and provide accurate feedback on individual and team productivity, trends and call outcomes with all team members.
- Acting as an escalation point for the team. Handle incidents, coordinate internally with other departments, effectively manage complaints provide optimal and fast solutions.
- Working closely with the Product responsibles within the company (both from Sales and Service), in order to define and implement the individual (technical) training & development plan for each team member.
- Actively participate on processes improvement, lead new projects, initiatives identify pain points and provide valuable insights.
- an interesting job in an international company
- a pleasant and ambitious working environment where we are open to great colleagues who want to get the best out of themselves
- work life balance
- training & development opportunities
- enthusiastic colleagues and fun company events
- a competitive salary & bonus, and many more fringe benefits
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- a Degree in Finance, Business Administration or relevant field.
- an Engineering degree will be considered an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in a multinational company
- thorough understanding of Contact Center metrics and KPIs
- fluency in English
- computer literacy, specifically MS Excel
- prior experience with reporting will be considered an asset
Additional skills we are looking for:
- A passion and desire to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Team spirit & cooperation
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning & organisation skills
If you are interested in joining our team, click here to apply!