Are you an experienced Technical Service Engineer seeking to advance your career as a Technical Service professional? Do you have strong experience in industrial engineering and consider trouble-shooting one of your strengths? If you want to join an expanding and ambitious multinational company, while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Technical Service Engineer!
The responsibilities of the Technical Service Engineer among others will include:
- Build in depth technical knowledge and gradually become an expert in one or more product category/categories in order to provide full technical support to all the different types of customers.
- Support clients with any product related issues or opportunities; advising on product performance, suitability for required application, agreeing specifications and assisting in complex problem solving and trials.
- Respond to incidents by conducting remote sessions and occasional visits; gather appropriate data from customers and field service technicians, troubleshoot, consult other stakeholders and manage the resolution process.
- Aim to identify known/unknown unresolved product defects and and engage with our engineering teams to achieve product issue resolution and/or improvement.
- Participate in new product development and provide training to internal and external stakeholders (on installations, operation and service of new and existing products) to improve the operation of the Helpdesk and Field Service team, the Dealer network etc.
- Build relationships with the operational, product, and technical business units as key stakeholders to achieve overall Technical Support team success.
- Maintain up to date support case records and customer information by utilizing our Customer Support Management System. Analyse data sets in order to recognise trends and propose corrective and/or improvement actions.
- Provide a superior level of service to our customers, both in person and over the phone. Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in Daikin products.
- Gradually interact with the EMEA counterparts, by attending the Expert Meetings to further increase/share product expertise and knowledge and assist with relevant reporting.
The ideal candidate should have:
- University Degree in engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferably) is mandatory.
- 3+ years of Technical Support experience.
- Knowledge of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration) will be preferred.
- Experience supporting customers and handling customer requests.
- Project management qualification/experience will be a plus.
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP) and MS Office is required.
- Good working knowledge of the English language.
- Customer-focused, patient, flexible and committed. Able to represent the company to stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical and organisation skills and ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently with moderate supervision.
- Ability to communicate complex issues at multiple levels, adjusting in style and content to recognise the differing needs of customer audience.
- Demonstrates a desire for learning and the ability to build upon experience.
- Able to work well in a dynamic environment with a sizeable workload and multiple priorities.
- Proactive thinking but also willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- Innovative and able to identify/seize opportunities to improve processes, products and tools.
- Ambassador across the organization for best practices in Technical Service in general.
What we offer:
- Be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team.
- Work experience in an international leading company.
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills.
- Competitive Salary Package and Annual Performance Bonus.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Private Pension Plan.
- Ticket restaurant Card.
- Special Employee Offers and Discounts.
- Hybrid Way of Working: a mixture of office-based and remote working.
Daikin – Who We Are:
Good climate starts with People
Daikin cares for the climate – with our solutions and for the people.
We use the knowledge, innovation and technologies, dedicated to air, cultivated over many years, to improve the quality of air we breathe and the quality of lives we live. This is our mission.
We value people’s uniqueness, and we believe that our employees are the beating heart of our company, that’s why we drive a people-centred management approach across all countries. Besides, we truly believe in people’s unlimited potential, so we challenge each individual to reach ambitious goals and encourage them to grow to be their best version – both as a professional and as a person.
Daikin is active in over 170 countries. The Daikin Europe Group boasts a powerful sales network of 17 affiliate companies, 4 sales offices and an entire network of independent distributors and sales contracts in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In Europe Daikin has 11.147 Employees and 77 Subsidiaries. Daikin Hellas, subsidiary of Daikin Europe Group, was founded in 2006 and has established itself as a market leader in air conditioning and heating solutions as well as commercial refrigeration systems. With its two offices, in Athens and Thessaloniki, Daikin Hellas focuses on offering high quality products, excellent services and impeccable customer service.
Become part of our Group and Join our Mission by Applying for the role of Technical Service Engineer within the Daikin Hellas’ team today!
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position code TSE22.