Are you a driven and market savvy Sales Professional seeking to make the next step in your career? Do you have sales experience in engineering, tech or HVAC environment? If you want to join an expanding and ambitious multinational company, while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career, all while using your expertise to achieve your sales goals and grow the business, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Service Sales Engineer!
The responsibilities of the Service Sales Engineer among others will include:
- Actively acquire new customers and establish new customer groups and markets by identifying the customer’s needs, driving technical discussions and delivering tailored service solutions always promoting Daikin technologies and innovative products.
- Identify sales opportunities, elaborate proposals and coordinate sales related processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet all assigned sales revenue and base growth targets by upselling and cross selling to the existing customers in your territory.
- Gather and validate preliminary information and perform along with the preferred subcontractors facility walkthroughs and construction plan reviews. Project manage the selection process and promote the most reliable and cost efficient subcontractor quotation.
- Liaise with the After Sales Team by communicating and sharing the required information to ensure the timely planning and execution of the project(s).
- Utilise a consultive approach and become a trusted advisor to the customer, offering continuous support and customer assistance.
- Implement sales tactics and marketing actions; participate in preparation of competitor analysis and market size analysis.
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies/models and give input in individual sales budget.
- Represent the company and the products at home shows and trade fairs.
- Provide product and commercial presentations for our market partners.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to improve company’s business results.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3 years of sales experience in HVAC business, Technical Services business or similar industry (direct sales, partner network etc.).
- Verifiable track record of success as an individual contributor in a service sales engineering role.
- Background in either structured corporate or entrepreneurial environments.
- University Degree in engineering (Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering preferably) will be an asset.
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems (preferably SAP) and MS Office.
- Good working knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to travel.
- Passion about sales and engineering in equal measure.
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with customers at all levels, both on a technical and a business basis.
- A strong commitment to deliver excellent customer service to clients and co-workers.
- Outstanding communication skills; the presence to deliver the company’s vision and product definitions to both large and small audiences.
- Excellent market knowledge and ability to quickly innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing business landscape.
- Ability to be a self-starter; being capable to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ambassador across the organization for best practices in Service Sales in general.
What we offer:
- Be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team.
- Work experience in an international leading company.
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills.
- Competitive Salary Package and Annual Performance Bonus.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Private Pension Plan.
- Ticket restaurant Card.
- Company car and equipment support (company mobile and laptop).
- Special Employee Offers and Discounts.
Daikin – Who We Are:
Good climate starts with People
Daikin cares for the climate – with our solutions and for the people.
We use the knowledge, innovation and technologies, dedicated to air, cultivated over many years, to improve the quality of air we breathe and the quality of lives we live. This is our mission.
We value people’s uniqueness, and we believe that our employees are the beating heart of our company, that’s why we drive a people-centred management approach across all countries. Besides, we truly believe in people’s unlimited potential, so we challenge each individual to reach ambitious goals and encourage them to grow to be their best version – both as a professional and as a person.
Daikin is active in over 170 countries. The Daikin Europe Group boasts a powerful sales network of 17 affiliate companies, 4 sales offices and an entire network of independent distributors and sales contracts in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In Europe Daikin has 11.147 Employees and 77 Subsidiaries. Daikin Hellas, subsidiary of Daikin Europe Group, was founded in 2006 and has established itself as a market leader in air conditioning and heating solutions as well as commercial refrigeration systems. With its two offices, in Athens and Thessaloniki, Daikin Hellas focuses on offering high quality products, excellent services and impeccable customer service.
Become part of our Group and Join our Mission by Applying for the role of Service Sales Engineer within the Daikin Hellas’ team today!
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position code SSE22.