Are you a fresh graduate or a young professional with Engineering background seeking to start your career as a Helpdesk Agent/Engineer? Do you have a natural talent for connecting with people and customer service is at the heart of what you do? If you want to join an expanding and ambitious multinational company, while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Helpdesk Agent!
The responsibilities of the Helpdesk Agent among others will include:
- Provide technical support to our internal and external customers via phone, email and/or chat platforms; ensure a seamless customer journey by providing accurate information in a timely and efficient manner as well as the right guidance.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all assigned enquiries; identify customer’s needs and use appropriate questioning and listening skills to offer appropriate solutions.
- Handle customer complaints by gathering data about the issue they are experiencing, understanding what is important for them, offering tailored solutions and following up to ensure the solution met their expectations.
- Escalate issues or support requests to Level II Support Group or Management and manage the ticket through resolution, keeping the customer well informed of updates and progress of request.
- Record, track and document all incoming Service Desk requests. This includes documenting all customer and support team communications, actions taken and customer interactions through final resolution.
- Build relationships with internal and external key stakeholders for operational and/or technical purposes, to exchange information and coordinate activities. Ensure a one team approach while working with work colleagues in order to provide a first class customer experience.
- Keep up to date with product and services, system changes and customer support team procedures and best practices.
Working Hours and Shift Pattern:
Full time, 40 hours per week over 5 days. Your shifts will be within the opening hours of Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm.
Induction and Training:
You’ll receive a comprehensive induction from our specialist trainers to set you up for success in your new role. We thrive on helping you become the best version of yourself so throughout your career with us, we will provide you with all the support and training necessary to enhance your professional development.
The ideal candidate should have:
- University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Automation) or Information Technology.
- Up to 3 years of experience in customer facing/telephony environment will be a plus.
- Good working knowledge of the English language and MS Office.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM Systems) and SAP will be a plus.
- Customer focussed approach: exceptional customer service and organisational skills, active listening, strong customer liaison skills underpinned by strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- A mix of flexibility and resilience to deal with a variety of requests. Able to prioritise tasks, multitask and escalate issues as and if required.
- A strong problem solver and critical thinker who can work independently and as part of a team with willingness to learn.
- Capable to provide advice to non-technically aware customers both internally and externally.
- Be proficient in data entry, working to multiple deadlines with accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Ambassador across the organization for best practices in Technical Support in general.
What we offer:
- Be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team.
- Work experience in an international leading company.
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills.
- Competitive Salary Package and Annual Performance Bonus.
- Ticket restaurant Card (offered after 3 months of service).
- Special Employee Offers and Discounts.
Daikin – Who We Are:
Good climate starts with People
Daikin cares for the climate – with our solutions and for the people.
We use the knowledge, innovation and technologies, dedicated to air, cultivated over many years, to improve the quality of air we breathe and the quality of lives we live. This is our mission.
We value people’s uniqueness, and we believe that our employees are the beating heart of our company, that’s why we drive a people-centred management approach across all countries. Besides, we truly believe in people’s unlimited potential, so we challenge each individual to reach ambitious goals and encourage them to grow to be their best version – both as a professional and as a person.
Daikin is active in over 170 countries. The Daikin Europe Group boasts a powerful sales network of 17 affiliate companies, 4 sales offices and an entire network of independent distributors and sales contracts in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In Europe Daikin has 11.147 Employees and 77 Subsidiaries. Daikin Hellas, subsidiary of Daikin Europe Group, was founded in 2006 and has established itself as a market leader in air conditioning and heating solutions as well as commercial refrigeration systems. With its two offices, in Athens and Thessaloniki, Daikin Hellas focuses on offering high quality products, excellent services and impeccable customer service.
Become part of our Group and Join our Mission by Applying for the role of Helpdesk Agent within the Daikin Hellas’ team today!
Send your CV at email@example.com and mention the position code HD22.