Are you an experienced Sales Professional seeking to make the next step in your career? Do you have a background in mechanical or electrical engineering? If you want to join an expanding and ambitious multinational company, while seeking to challenge yourself, learn, and grow your career, all while using your expertise to meet your customer’s needs, achieve your sales goals and grow the business, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Consulting Sales Engineer!
The responsibilities of the Consulting Sales Engineer among others will include:
- Actively seek and establish cooperation with new customer groups by identifying the customer’s needs, driving technical discussions and promoting the most appropriate solutions which result into specified projects.
- Support product selection and specification, appropriate solution and best practice to win projects and promote Daikin technologies and innovative products.
- Ensure that proposed solutions and designs will deliver the required outcomes.
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies/models and give input in individual sales budget.
- Develop and maintain the customer base by evaluating, updating and strengthening the existing customer base (skills, needs etc.).
- Use external and internal networks to adapt the Team’s plan to changing market forces, analysing target markets and competition info and estimating new opportunities.
- Support customer satisfaction survey results (overall and functional) and overall customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure your technical, product and market skills remain up to date.
- Contribute to training activity preparations as well as product and commercial presentations for market partners.
- Represent the company and the products at trade fairs, sales events and conferences.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to improve company’s business results.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Mandatory Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years of experience within the sales environment, in particular consultative solutions sales into the HVAC industry.
- Technical understanding of HVAC Commercial products, services and capabilities.
- Proven history of HVAC solution development and delivery.
- Background in either structured corporate environments or medium sized enterprises.
- Ability to expand the scope of a sales opportunity, to address a customer’s real business issues through deep understanding of the HVAC environment.
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office. Working knowledge of Autocad is nice to have.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Excellent analytical, technical problem solving and negotiation skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures.
- Skilled at working within a collaborative and highly augmented (multiple customers, partners and suppliers) environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent market knowledge and ability to quickly innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing business landscape.
- Strong results-oriented work ethic and ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with passion for excellence.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ambassador across the organization for best practices in Consulting Sales in general.
What we offer:
- Be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team.
- Work experience in an international leading company.
- Great opportunity to leverage and develop your business knowledge and skills.
- Competitive Salary Package and Annual Performance Bonus.
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance.
- Private Pension Plan.
- Ticket restaurant Card.
- Special Employee Offers and Discounts.
Daikin – Who We Are:
Good climate starts with People
Daikin cares for the climate – with our solutions and for the people.
We use the knowledge, innovation and technologies, dedicated to air, cultivated over many years, to improve the quality of air we breathe and the quality of lives we live. This is our mission.
We value people’s uniqueness, and we believe that our employees are the beating heart of our company, that’s why we drive a people-centred management approach across all countries. Besides, we truly believe in people’s unlimited potential, so we challenge each individual to reach ambitious goals and encourage them to grow to be their best version – both as a professional and as a person.
Daikin is active in over 170 countries. The Daikin Europe Group boasts a powerful sales network of 17 affiliate companies, 4 sales offices and an entire network of independent distributors and sales contracts in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In Europe Daikin has 11.147 Employees and 77 Subsidiaries. Daikin Hellas, subsidiary of Daikin Europe Group, was founded in 2006 and has established itself as a market leader in air conditioning and heating solutions as well as commercial refrigeration systems. With its two offices, in Athens and Thessaloniki, Daikin Hellas focuses on offering high quality products, excellent services and impeccable customer service.
Become part of our Group and Join our Mission by Applying for the role of Consulting Sales Engineer within the Daikin Hellas’ team today!
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position code CSE22.